Traditional street art is usually freehand, but some special techniques are used to give this art a very special effect.
- Mosaic tiling– Mosaic tiling I the part of the street art where several tiles are assembled to make the image or convey the message. Instead of tiles, the artists have been using small pieces of colored glasses, stones, and other materials.
- Murals– Murals are the artwork that is directly painted or drawn on the wall or ceiling and then painted with lush and bright colors to convey the message or the images. Murals are very large images like to paint photographs.
- Stencil art– Stencil art is the form of art that is made with the help of stencils. First, the image is made of cardboard or paper. Then the image is cut out. Later that stencil is used by spray paint to trace it on the wall or ceiling.
- Sculptures- These are the 3d art form. In this type of art form, the processes involved are carving, modelling, acting, and constructing the final masterpiece. Many different sharp tools are used to create this art form.
- Poster art- Poster art is a very popular form of art and is very popular in every country. Poster art is used in different fields like advertising, conveying important messages, or announcing important information.
The street artist in Melbourne is very popular in making marvelous and spectacular art pieces. Not only this, but the country is also known as the birth giver of street art.
submitted by /u/mehak1995 [link] [comments]